Don’t let your cookie dependancy sabotage your weight loss program. These enjoyable cookie recipes are filled with protein and even wholesome sufficient for breakfast!
NO BAKE COCONUT Protein BALLS
Energia și starea de bine vin odată cu micul dejun. Te așteptăm într-una dintre locațiile noastre, pentru un desert #gustos și #sănătos 0753 313 136 [email protected] #chocodor #cluj #clujnapoca #clujfood #gustulcopilariei #prajituridecasa #cake #premium #cakeshop #cakedesign #dessert #foodporn #cakedecor #chocolate #chocolatelover #coconut #coconutballs #cookies #christmas #christmascookies
- eight half of ouncescoconut cream
- Four cups shredded coconut
- Four scoops Girls’s Finest Protein Powder vanilla or coconut taste (you should use whey or plant primarily based)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- stevia (non-obligatory)
1. Open a pack or a can of coconut cream and pour it in a big bowl.
2. Add Girls’s Finest protein powder and whisk till the combination turns into easy.
3. Add shredded coconut and blend properly till the combination is stable with no lumps. If you’d like, you may add stevia for extra sweetness.
4. Kind the dough into 18-24 small balls.
5. Roll the balls within the shredded coconut and put them within the fridge to set for an hour.
6. Get pleasure from with no guilt and plenty of pleasure!
Crunchy Cinnamon Roll Christmas Cookies
Impromptu apple cinnamon oatmeal cookiessss This counts as breakfast proper? #classcancelled #oatmealcookies #applecinnamoncookies #thatdrizzletho #cleaneating
- half of cup unsalted peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- Four tbsp Girls’s Finest Protein powder (apple-cinnamon)
- 1/eight teaspoon cinnamon
- half of cup old school oats
- 1/Four cup chopped peanuts
1. Mix the peanut butter and honey in a small microwavable bowl
2. Microwave for about 30 seconds.Then stir till utterly combined. Add the vanilla extract, salt, protein powder, and cinnamon. Combine properly.
3. Add the old school oats and chopped peanuts. Combine till utterly mixed.
4. Separate the “dough” into small balls and type cookies.
5. Put them within the fridge for about an hour to sit back.
6. Get pleasure from!
No Bake Protein Cookies
Wholesome Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies quickly in my cookbook! (Elements: oatmeal, banana, peanutbutter, natural maple syrup, darkish chocolate, egg, vanilla, walnuts) #gardenofflavors #cookbook #cooking #recipebook #recipes #baking #cookies #oatmealcookies #chocolate #wholesome #dessert #yummy
- 1 cup fast or quaint rolled oats
- 2 cups Girls’s Finest protein powder (chocolate or vanilla taste)
- 1/Three cup peanuts, unsalted
- 1/Four cup peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/Four cup coconut oil, melted
- Four Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/Four cup + 2 tbsp heat water
- Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside. In a big mixing bowl, combine the oats with protein powder and peanuts.
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water in a strong blender or meals processor.
- Combine the batter properly with the earlier than ready dry elements. The batter will likely be fairly thick. If you happen to nonetheless see dry patches, add some water and hold mixing.
- Scoop the dough with a spoon, roll into golf dimension balls and flatten along with your palms.
- Place the cookies on a ready baking sheet. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour and luxuriate in!
Storage Tip: Refrigerate in an hermetic container for as much as 1 week or freeze as much as Three months.
Three Ingredient Protein-Cookies
Guys I simply noticed essentially the most excellent kitchen within the @westelm feed and omg I died I shared it in my tales I legit gasped so loud Mr. FMK was like “What’s incorrect with you? ” …My story has nothing to do with these cookies apart from the truth that I hope to make them in that lovely teal and white kitchen someday . What colour is your dream kitchen?! . Oh sure These cookies are my more healthy entire wheat oatmeal cookies! A traditional #linkinprofile #cookiemonster #dreambig #feedfeed #healthybaking #oatmealcookies . . https://www.fitmittenkitchen.com/whole-wheat-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/
- 2 giant overripe bananas (1 cup)
- 1 scoop of protein powder, taste of your selection
- 1 cup old school or fast oats (both works)
Optionally available add-ins: nuts, dried fruit, raisins, shredded coconut; cinnamon or chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease it barely).
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the peeled bananas with a fork till largely easy.
3. Add protein powder till it’s absolutely mixed and never clumpy. Add some water whether it is too dry. Stir within the oats.
4. Spoon mounds combination onto the ready baking sheet.
5. Use the again of a moist spoon to form them into circles after which flatten to desired thickness.(Cookies is not going to rise when baking)
6. Bake for roughly 12 minutes,relying on thickness of cookies and particular person oven. The cookies must be nearly cooked by way of the middle.
7. Take away from oven and let cool. Then, switch to a container and retailer at room temperature for a number of days or refrigerate for prolonged freshness (Cookies additionally freeze properly.)