This is a yr lengthy purpose, with my goal being 32kg by the top of yr so I can attain by purpose weight (just like the one on the image!) One giant purpose, damaged into smaller targets. Each little peg represents 1kg and enormous pegs 10kg.
My pledge and purpose goal 1 are primarily based on the 12 Week Challenge, as are the month-to-month plans and weigh ins/measurements. Can’t wait to begin! We’ve bought this women”
“Motivation board. A pair issues so as to add on tomorrow to actually end it off prepared for Monday!”
“I’m tremendous excited! I reached my purpose weight of 75kgs 3.5 years in the past, and now I’m able to take it to the subsequent degree and lose a complete of half my physique weight!
This is a big milestone for me, however I do know this 12 Week Challenge is the right alternative to push myself and get there. My motivation board is stuffed with my very own transformations, to remind myself I can obtain something I put my thoughts to! I’m aiming to lose roughly 10kgs to get my right down to that 64kg mark, I’ll cross out the bins as I lose every 1kg, to present me a visible of my progress as I am going.”
How to create a weight reduction motivation board
1. Visualise your self at your purpose weight
Rhonda Thredgold’s motivation boardStart off by visualising your self at your purpose weight. Ask your self:
- How does it really feel?
- Who are you doing this for and why?
- What makes you content?
- What will your life be like when you’ve gotten achieved your objectives?
This will put you a constructive state of mind for this exercise.
2. Look for motivation boards that encourage you
- There isn’t any proper or incorrect option to create your motivation board.
- Your weight reduction motivation board ought to ‘communicate to you’. It ought to be a mirrored image of your individual persona and your individual objectives.
- How a lot or how little you embody in your board is completely as much as you.
3. Gather photographs of issues that makes you content
Think about what will get you motivated and pleased and begin gathering these things. This may embody:
- Pictures of your youngsters, household, wedding ceremony day, you at your purpose weight.
- Inspirational quotes.
An image of somebody of comparable measurement, whose physique you admire. (No level pinning an image of a catwalk mannequin if you’re 5ft tall).
What’s extra, if you’re 6 toes tall and have jet black hair then an image of Kylie Minogue might be not the only option. Be life like! Choose function fashions who look wholesome and whose our bodies or parts of their physique, you could possibly obtain)
- Calendar or countdown chart.
- Health or health objectives (e.g. goal to run 5kms, goal to do 30 push ups in 1 minute).
- List or illustrations of workouts you want to do on daily basis.
- Pictures of a costume you want to match into (you could possibly additionally grasp an merchandise of clothes up subsequent to your board).
- Reward or mini rewards for once you attain your weight milestones or purpose weight.
4. Gather your provides
- Choose what materials you need in your board and the place you may like to hold it as it will decide your measurement. Popular choices for boards are colored cardboard, cork, exhausting board or whiteboards. If you desire a board you could simply replace, a whiteboard or cork board is an efficient alternative.
- Think about which equipment you need to fairly up your board. These may embody pegs, stickers, pins, ribbons, mini bunting, stickers, colored pens, crafting paper and so on. Spotlight, Kmart or the Reject store are nice assets for equipment.
5. Get inventive and design your board
Put on some music, encompass your self with photographs that make you content and get inventive with glue, scissors, thumb nails. Remember, it doesn’t need to be excellent. You can add to it and take away from it at any time.
6. Hang your motivation board someplace distinguished
- There isn’t any level having your weight reduction motivation board tucked away the place you’ll be able to’t see it.
- Hang it someplace distinguished.
- It is a continuing reminder of how far you’ve gotten come and the way shut you’re to reaching your purpose.
- This visible reminder will assist maintain you centered.
7. Track your progress
- Record your progress alongside the way in which.
- Pegs are a enjoyable visible reference to to point kgs misplaced. Include two strains in your board. The high line could have the variety of pegs representing the kgs that you just goal to lose (see above). The backside line will point out what number of kgs you’ve gotten misplaced. Other mums have created jars with gems in them to trace their progress. Find a way that fits you.
- Cross out every day that you just full your workouts.
- Give your self mini (non meals associated) rewards for assembly milestones. This may very well be an evening on the motion pictures, getting your nails carried out, shopping for some new trainers.
Now you ought to be properly in your option to reaching your objectives!!!
Thanks to all of the fantastic mums on the Healthy Mummy group for sharing their motivation boards with us.
Motivated to affix the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Want to take cost of your individual well being and weight – then be part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an inexpensive, customisable program designed to assist mums attain their weight reduction objectives and deal with their well being.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at residence train routines (no health club wanted) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding pleasant meal plans
- Time-efficient workouts for busy mums – beneath 30 minutes
- Challenge combines Pilates workouts with interval and circuit coaching (HIIT)
- Suitable for fundamental to superior health ranges
- Home to hundreds of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
You can study MORE about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge right here.